“Enhancing Lives – Transforming the World”
Christina Tillotson, “The Virtual Community Virtuoso”
Christina is an Award-Winning Expert in Online Education and Facilitating Online Community for Students and Faculty
I am excited about my new designation, published author!!! Check out my article in the April 2023 Science of Magazine, Does the Internet Have a Soul? I am about to sign a contract with a New York publisher to publish my upcoming book, Discovering the Soul of the Internet: Transcending Loss, Finding Purpose!!
- I have been described as a visionary trendsetter. My purpose in life is to reveal the exquisite Presence of Universal Spirit within all for a transformed world. I passionately serve in ways that are in alignment with that purpose, walking the talk in her business and in her life.
- I have been licensed to support people in their personal and spiritual growth since 1987 and a Minister licensed through Centers for Spiritual Living since 2003.
- I specialize in supporting people in dealing grief and loss, embracing abundance and wellness and building community. As a former Authorized Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus workshop facilitator through the former Mars-Venus Institute trained by Dr. John Gray, I excels in supporting people in enhancing their relationships.
- From 2004-2020, I was the Distance Education Dean for the Holmes Institute Accredited Master’s Degree Program in Consciousness Studies. I was awarded the Ernest Homes Award, the highest award possible in Centers for Spiritual Living (CSL), for taking the Holmes Institute from tapes and paper to digitally delivered programs that developed an extensive community and kept its accreditation. For 12 years, I was a professor in that program, facilitating a course I created and copyrighted called “Facilitating Virtual Spiritual Community” (Teaching and Learning On-Line)
- I created the on-line certificated education program for CSL beginning in 1998. This program has sent over 200 licensed Practitioners into the world in 17 countries and over 37 states.
- I continue to create and teach a variety of new and established courses in personal growth, spirituality and consciousness. I have been an accredited instructor of T’ai Chi Chih, Joy through Movement, non-martial movements dedicated to the circulation and balancing of the Cosmic Energy since 1993.
- I have a Master’s in Education and a Master’s in Consciousness Studies. I have an earned Doctorate in Divinity and an honorary Doctorate in Divinity.
- I live in San Diego County and have created a home with several cats who call me mom.
What Makes Christina Tillotson Unique
Thanks to ©Gretchen Dunn, owner of Greta D photography, gretadphotography.com
I am passionate about learning, consciousness, spiritual growth and building online communities that enhance people’s lives.
I am an award-winning expert in online education and facilitation of online community for students and faculty through Learning Management Systems and video conferencing platforms such as Zoom. An experienced Minister and spiritual educator who pioneered online education for what is now Centers for Spiritual Living beginning in 1998, I was a pioneer in teaching meditation online in 1998.
I have a strong education background with an MA in education, four California lifetime teaching credentials, an MA in Consciousness Studies from Holmes Institute, a Doctorate in Divinity from the Emerson Institute, and an honorary Doctorate in Divinity from Centers for Spiritual Living.
Awards & Recognition
Award from the Holmes Institute, School of Consciousness Studies Accredited Master’s Degree Program, July 2020: “With deep appreciation for your innovation and sacred service to the Holmes Institute”
From the Holmes Institute, February 2017: Honorary Doctorate in Divinity
Award From Centers for Spiritual Living, February 2016: The Ernest Holmes Award, the highest award possible for anyone in the organization
Award From the Centers for Spiritual Living Clergy Association, February 2012: The Global Heart Award “In Loving Appreciation for Effectively Advancing A World that Works for Everyone”
Schoolmaster of the Year Award: Napa County, 1984